Friday, September 01, 2006

Getting Away

I know i had been lazy....didnt get down to write anything in the month of august.
Well, office had been busy busy busy...but i guess life treated me well..seems to settle with my job and life...god blessed....

Yes, today is the day for me to get away...i really think i planned this trip way too far ahead...i will never do such thing again...cos all the passion and fire really wear off....should do it at a click of the finger...just do it! seeing my colleagues one by one done their japan, taiwan, hongkong and bangkok trip..and i am still workin my ass off in the office...the feeling sucks...but hey now i am good...
cos i will be away for 2 weeks...sigh...a trip well deserve..i will enjoy to the fullest and mann....no work for 2 weeks....look, heaven i come...oh oh, i will be celebrating my 36th birthday in taiwan, so cool hor..anyway not something to shout about...

Flight is at 1 pm, another 4 hrs away... lookin at my luggage ..hmmm...i guess i am not as adventure as b4...time really catch up.... decided not to bring my digital camera instead i will use my super N70 to take photos....well, anyway i am there just for food, food and food.... i will post some pic up when i return..

So have a good trip to me and have a good day to u.....

No comments: