Monday, November 12, 2007

Give me back to me...

Last night, i had a good chat with my ex-collegue. She updated me what is the latest changes in my ex company. And that really reminded me why i left. Well looking back, i gain lots of friendship there. Which is something that i miss...laughter and fun.
There is also lots of politics that i hate. Cos i am basically a very simple man that dun think that far.

I am stuck now with my current job situation. I wont say that i hate it or what. Just that it can really drain u off and make u so tired at the end of the day. Boy, is that what i want in my life.

I wonder why things around me changes. The feeling is gone. I find that i am so lost. I need time to settle down and think.

To think and have my life back...

Give me back to me...

No comments: