Monday, December 17, 2007

One night in beijing, Here i come

I arrive in beijing last sat afternoon. Yes i will be working in beijing again.
This time round will be a eight months contract.
Now is winter over here and it is so cold to a tropical "boy" like me.
I realised that i didnt bring enough clothing, so on sunday i went shopping with an ex-collegue to get some winter wear.

It is so dry here, started to feel the pain in the throat and nose started to have blood clot. Asked my friend, her advice is to drink more water and eat more fruit.

My apartment in beijing is not too bad. Located just two train station away from my office. But taking the train in the morning can be quite a culture shock. It is really JAM PACK....

Today is my first day of work. Excited but worry...nothing much today, cos my creative head was out for meeting the whole day. So can only surfing net the whole day, can be quite boring.

Doing dinner can be a headache here. As i realised that the food here really not to my liking....Will see how later...maybe go subway and get some sandwiches....

Heard that it will be colder this week....oh god...

No comments: