Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sat OT day

Was still in the daze of New year mood. But lots of meeting pull me back to reality.
Didn't really get enough sleep after i return back to beijing. As we got a new house mate. A taiwanese girl... a really interesting friendly gal that drain my energy every night.We chat till 1 or 2 midnight...hehe actually last night we even make it to a pizza dinner and a disco in san li tun....it was fun but when thought of OT on sat..........speechless

It was amazing that one of my friend told me that she only realise that i am in beijing. Through my blog... well i should be more hardworking as i will soon have a group of followers....asking for my autograph and maybe picture, i hope.....:P

Tomorrow will be my my rest day....YES can sleep till noon time!!!!

No comments: