Thursday, June 12, 2008

Court down to my trip home...

Another 49 days to first of august. I am really looking forward to go home!!

There has been up and down...a lot of it...so much that i lose court...
Too much Overtime, too many weekend burn...so much till i find that the money is not worth for me to stay here...

Didn't make many friends, still hang around friends from my ex company.

Going home is good. I need some good rest.

A lot of plan to make, a few trip has being plan...

I wanna go bali cos i still got a free ticket from SQ. And also visiting kat and her new born baby. And last, maybe a long trip to NZ or US or somewhere far far away.

I am lookin at starting my new job in Nov, that means i got 3 months of R&R....

Well, that i well deserve it.

Another 49 days....

No comments: