Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Letter of appreciation

This is an email that send to me by my Vice President, General Manager of Greater China Region....

On behalf of (XXX Management), I would like to extend my appreciation for all the hardwork in (XXX) @ Olympics 2008. You have shown great determination and "can do" attitude to overcome this challenging event. Things may have not taken off smoothly but by coming to see the final product of the showcase, indeed you have done well. Your contributions will not be forgotten.

I wish you have a great trip in China and upon your return to Singapore, do feel free to reach out to us.....I am sure we will have many opportunities in China and I am very sure your positive attitude will lead us to think of you again.

Indeed, this email makes my day.... and it almost makes me cry...:)

No comments: