Monday, September 29, 2008

Lazy me....

Been a restless and lazy bum for weeks after my trip. Doing nothing, sleep late and wake up late... Feels worthless. I am really the type that need to work so that i feels i am alive...

Been decorating my room and i think my room are more cozy now. Hang up all the pictures that i bought long ago...:)

Been lazy too, in my mind the active me always wanna me to get up and go to gym but the other lazy me told me hey there is always tomorrow... FINALLY, yesterday, sunday afternoon, i packed my bag and i-pod, i gone for a walk in Macritchie. Done that in 2 hrs and 15 mins. now my feet still sore, reminded me to do it more often.

Realise that i can log on to my cableTv to watch those HBO movie whenever i like... so been stick to my TV a lot lately....

I did post some pictures on my facebook...so if u are my friend, please email me for adding u to my friend list...:)

World peace.

No comments: