Friday, May 20, 2011

How are you, derrick?

I am good, how are you?

It has been almost a year since i last blog... Life still goes on..

People that knows me, know that i like to explore hobbies and learn new "craft/skill". From early years of roller blading, tarot card reading, meditating, workout to recent baking... I want to fill my days with interesting stuffs..

Baking is fun but not that good to my health as i shouldnt take in too much plain flour & sugar. Anyway, i enjoy it... i even bought my own bread maker so that i can bake my own fresh bread and dun need to buy those commercial produced.

Work wise, Still same old company, coming to 3 years...Guess i am contented, with simple life style as long as the money is enough i guess i have nothing to complain..

Actually i just returned from a short trip. Yes, Malacca with Moon,Eugene,Jimmy and Sandy's family. A getaway is always good. Sometime i tend to think that, maybe i travelled too much when i was younger. I lose it... the excitement of travelling or the thrill of visiting new places...

I am like an old bird...tired and seeking comfort...

I have another trip in mid June. Going tioman with my brother's family and Moon.
It will be fun since Amos and Joy had grown up...:) I love them both.
Since i dun have any kids, i really adore them.

Coming Sept, i will turn 40..a big jump from the 30s straight into the...40s!!
haha...i hope life will be better for me.

No comments: