Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My life now...

Was rather disturb lately... found from facebook that my ex-colleague pass away on March06_12. Shocked, dis-belief... Around my age..how can it be?? Feels a bit depress and down... That makes me sad and decided to live my life my way.

Had a good talk with Moon 2 night ago. Told him what i think about this relationship. I am lost in a way. Yes, is true that we been together for 8 years. But do i want to carry on because of the years? or just to be together?

Right now, i just want to hide in my shell. lick my own wound and keep a few good friends and move on...

Stay with this new job since Sept26_11... 5 and a half months now.... and i never been late at work.. hehehe, to me this is a great achievement....:)

Keep it up man!!!

1 comment:

dimas geel said...

yes that is a great achievement :)

Please visit my blog
Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info here. :)