Sunday, December 25, 2005

MerryChristmas,Sunday- Dec25

Is a sunday morning, christmas day morning. No snow, no bell, no money...

Well, in life what do u want? I just wish to be happy. Happy at work, happy in love, happy with friends, happy with no worries. I think that is not easy to achieve... Why? Because living in singapore is expensive, i got to pay this, pay that. I can said that my bonus already 100% gone....cos everything goes to pay the bill..... when can i start saving? save me and my old age... Maybe i ask for too much, end up this is the price that i had to pay. All i am askin is to have a comforable life, maybe i am just too materialistic, huh? I should control!!

Life have been good lately, i must say. Especially after i started my meditation, feels good. I hope to achieve a better life, a more creative mind and a more rewarding self development.

What year 2006 install for me? i wish for world peace.

Merry Christmas to all that are reading this....I love you.

No comments: