Monday, January 09, 2006

Jan09-Monday

Been 2 weeks since i last update my blog. So what have i been up to?? Well, festive seasons so a good reason to eat and have fun. Reality soon settle in... how much weight i gain..hmmm, i dunno...guess the machine at home is not that functioning...anyway, so much fun that night after the D&D, last friday.

The theme for this year Dinner and Dance is around the world, and our table we dress up as a cow-boy. It suits me as i am tall and handsome..:P and the BEST thing is i was also being pull up to that stage for some dance thing with the 2 PRETTY dancers!!
I will never forget that night...

I even win in the lucky-draw. number 19....so far away huh...A package to a photo studio for family photo taking. I was actually a bit disppointed then but come to think about it, my family never took any studio shoot before and i will never come up with this idea. So in a way, maybe is a blessing.

Will write more when i am in office....now i am late for work..

No comments: