Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I am in NIGHTMARE

June almost end, how i wish July is tomorrow...that is because my tender date for the project i am workin on is the last day of June!!! Really a nightmare... hate it!

I will be going to Hong Kong Mid of Oct to Mid of Dec...yeah finally the date is set.
Now...should i stay there till christmas or new year?? But i am sure i will miss home by then..Fran said he will come over and visit me ...but i will miss him for sure...

Coming Oct is our 3 year anniversary...been a while....we more or less settle down...
but still a lot to compromise... anyway we will work things out...that is life...

Working in a big company is really helps tp grow one person.... I truely think that i improve and strenghten my design skill and ability... I hope the HK trip helps in certain way to expose my experience and horizon...

Must go find some info abt where to go in HK!!! Must prepare and have hell lot of fun there!!

No comments: