Tuesday, June 13, 2006

13June...Tuesday

I guess being lazy is human nature..hahaha...it has been weeks since i last update my blog. Chatted with Daniel last nite and he asked me why i stopped? Cos he checked on my site religously...hahaha...no lah...just kidding...

Of course, a lot of thing happened to me from early May to now...well, to summarise.
Kat, my best pal finally moved back home. I missed her indeed. She SMS me while she took her coach home on her very last trip. A sense of lost just suddenly come over me, i weeped... is like empty void in my heart. After all these year, i know is not easy to find a good friend. Through experience..i know... It take fate, trust and understanding.

Recently, a colleague stopped talking to me, totally. And i respect her will and choice. Initially i started to question myself, did i do something wrong? Am i not good enough? I began to question my character...After some talk with other friends. i begin to accept and respect her choice. We still not talking...

I am not changing for anyone.. i simply believe accept a person as what he is...dun try to mold or change a person character... I am what i am ...at this age of coming 35... i am old enough to be myself.

Fran and me with jessie and husband went for a road trip to KL mid May... it was a fun trip...visited kat new house and did some shopping...Trip to KL is always fun.

Job wise. Very happy so far. As my hard work pay off...never been so satify in work..
Finally people see what i am doing.. A good news.... there will be a press release this coming friday. For a big project in 2008. My work will be send to all newspaper and TV....I dun wanna be famous...i just wanna be rich...I guess hard work need to pay off before they recogise u and give u a healthy pay raise huh ...hahaha...

Everything is looking good so far....work, love and family... now i just need another holiday.....hahaha... but i am still broke ....how har????

No comments: