Sunday, July 23, 2006

Family Day

Seems like my blog is updated only on weekend...once every week...haha...

Yesterday is our company family day at the zoo....hmmm....the zoo is not the same as i remember.. well they actually installed a few new setting and new improvement...it really bring the animal closer to the visitors. Will make a trip down again when i have time..

The zoo is fine but the family day sucks.....I was involved in the treasure hurt, we come in first place....and guess what is the prize?? Yes give me a break...merci.... No words can discribe when i got the prize....sian...

Was in MSN this morning and chat with an ex colleague... glad that we are still friends...and we share a lot of our office talk. Sigh...a lot of untruth and polictic.... i hope i can stay clean and not get into such difficult situation... Even there is talk abt my boss and me, god...is funny and is ...funny

Tomorrow another day at work....i love weekend but seems that it always passed so fast... Fran and me gone to chomp chomp and take away pizza and fried prawn noodle..it is really good....

No comments: