Friday, July 07, 2006

Weekend !!!

Coming to weekend again! So nice to be able to
get away from work...

Realised that even though with my new nokia Hp i didnt really take a lot of photo...
anyway, this is what i take on my way to work this morning..Lovely view hor..:)

U will never believe it...our office's family day...will be held at the zoo...gosh..although i know singapore zoo is the best beside that night safari in taiping....ha...but i been there a few time lately...cos Fran can get his company co-operated card to get us in for free....

How I wish it was like last year which i had miss it, cos of an oversea assignment... they went to wild wild wet, a water theme park in singapore...
:( I always wanna go but i find the fare a bit ex...

Finally got a reply from Kat, friend that gone home for good... so nice to be able to get in touch again.. Now no more mahjong cos everyone is busy... And Fran don't really like me to play..cos he don't gamble and i always wanna him to stay with me when i am gaming...haha

I am sure we will make a trip up north again...not this year i am sure, most likely after chinese new year ...

Oh another update!...I won $75 on top of my $50 bet from my office world cup betting! haha that is a piece of good new huh...

No comments: