Sunday, September 25, 2005

My back pain- Sept25

Is a sunny sunday, seems that my back is feeling better. And i hope it is recovering!
Now i understand the back pain they go through like my friend Foo.

Lets talk about Foo...he is my army mate and is really a miracle! i think he stopped working since 2, 3 year ago ever since his back operation. The operation didn't helps and plus i think he is lazy... always advise him to pick up something like driving or courses which will help his career in the future. But still turn to a deaf ear. Anyway, We are good buddy and travelled to Nepal and Europe together before in the past. Always wonder when his home stay will end but he keep avoiding the topic...

Lets talk about the BBQ last night... It was good fun except my back is killing me.
Maybe i stand too long and it really hurt when i laugh! Damn it anyway like usual the food is always too much.. so end up we play game to lessen the food, whoever lose have to eat.



....few more days to his return!! YES!!

No comments: