Tuesday, September 27, 2005

The younger me-Sept27


Part 1 (Morning)-Was talking to kat just now about our Nov trip. So i bring out a stack of old photo album from my store room and MY GOD!! When i look at my old photos, I was young and charming and cute and I GOT A CHIN!!! GOODNESS i was so THIN ..what have happened to me!!!! Ma de..i really need to do something about it now!!

Oh, by the way, the above photo is one of my favourite. Simply love that evil smile. hehehe, dun u think so?

I am on leave today...very boring..nothing much to do, dun feel like going out.
HOW!!!!!! thought of going out with kat but really no mood and restless....maybe i am really getting old now....wish i am young again..sometime my thought really run wild and wild and....

Is good to have a partner in life. So i told him lately,over an oversea call..

" u hor, next time cannot go holiday for more than 2 weeks!!! unless is with me!! otherwise how am i going to spend the weeks without u !!"

He laughed and i beg i can get more present this time..hehehe..

part 2 (Afternoon)- Too free at home and dunno what to do...decided to flip through my old note book and really is like walking on memory lane.... reading the diary i wrote on the plane to US after my broke up with my ex. About how sorry i am...too young to be in love and dont know how to treasure him...and what else i found?? some money hmm...some old notes and some US money...and his handphone nos... the number that we choose together when he bought his hp. I had forgotton it and still it is so familiar..he come back to my mind..

Decided to try my luck and call him...and it get through...is him! the same familiar voice and god!!! he is still the same, he is in a meeting, attached and happy...i truely happy for him. I had done him wrong and i hope he forgive me. Mike, thanks for all the happy moment you give me. We even celebrate my birthday in HK. He bought me present from his US trip after our broke up. Yes i still had that cup...and slowly we just stop calling ...and slowly it has been more than 5 years..

What a day...I am not the same anymore...wiser but still simple-minded. Happy but pocket still got holes...

Am i getting old?? yes i am..really old...i really hope u are here, fran.. I miss u very much.

No comments: