Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Final Moment-Sept29

Another 3 more hours...He will touch down singapore. That really brings a smile to my face...no more lonely days!! hehehe... i am on half day leave tomorrow, to be with him....

I Will also seek a chinese shifu on my back aches after work. Heard he is good but i am sure it will be a painful experience, to my body and my pocket!

Another long weekend....i am on leave on Monday as well...hmmm 3 and a half day of rest..mann ...heaven!! Maybe will take a day off to sentosa for a sun tanning or beach walk with my love...i miss him!!

He didn't call, i means, my ex. I called him the day before, and i thought he will call back... hmm, wonder why no call back..Maybe he still didnt forgive me...or maybe just like the movie, turn left turn right, he lose my hp number..i dunno why..
maybe i feel that i owe him something in this life..

Ok ok...i will stop here..will continue my sex escape the next input in my blog...hehee..:)

I love you, Fran.

No comments: