Saturday, November 05, 2005

Birdie day- Nov05

Today is my family day.... bird park... didnt been there for years... and still the same old bird... to me, zoo is still my favourite... more things to see...looking at colorful bird dun do anything to me.. sian..

Went to IMM after the birdpark... finally booked a set of plasma and home theatre system...something that i had been eyeing for quite awhile... I know Fran won't be happy about it cos i didn't plan it well.... He is a more pratical person and i am more impulsive...when i wanna something i will want it badly !!! Yes...that is me..

Will install on Tuesday...hmmm imagine a 42" tv on my living room wall..that really excite me now...hehehe... and able to watch action movie on it....with the sound effect ....i guess i may not visit cinema for awhile now...

I told my mom just now... that i am the sort that enjoy life at its moment..i know i know is bad in a way.... But now with most of my debt clear..i would wanna buy myself something to cheer myself up..hehehe...

Tomorrow...sunday...planning to go gym and back to office for some work... otherwise i will have a hard time on monday...

Verner, i am ok now...dun worry..when is your sg trip?? looking forward to see u soon..

Wes thanks for being such a dear friend to me.....

Fran, wat can i say.... love you...

No comments: