Monday, November 21, 2005

Tired Sunday- Nov20

That was 15 days, two weeks ago since i last update my blog.... guess i am too lazy nowadays.....had a terrible flu last few day..finally got some rest and feels much better now...

It was a horrify night last night...went to bed at 110am and woke up from my short term dream....open up my big black eyes...into the dark, i think i saw something...
trying to figure out what the F is that...and it seems clearer to me that is a face of a girl....end up i scream so loud and on and on.. never been so extreme in my life.. my brother and mom who are in the living room thought the scream was from the TV..hahaha...but hell that really scare the hell out of me... i dare not close my eyes... in the dark... in my open and empty mind ....i waited..time just stood still.. finally i on my bedside lamp... feels so awake...( remember i took the flu medication earlier before i go to bed..) decided to read and keep myself busy and ....i only manage to sleep at 4am...wake up again at 5:59am..thinking to myself..soon the sun will be out...

I wake up with a very tired mind and god.... so so sleepy.... anyway i am ok now..i will light up my candle now before i go to sleep so that at least i wont wake up in the pitch dark room...

Time to sleep now... and tomorrow is another new day...

No comments: