Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Tuesday-Jan10

Another raining day.....rain rain rain....

Been a bit restless lately, maybe due to too many holiday?? of course i am not complaining it.. just that i find it hard to go back to work... See...Chinese new year end of the month, from Jan29 to Jan31. Eat and eat, sure grow fat!!

Was at work yesterday and my collegue show me in her pc, the photographs that she took in Ministry of Sound ( a new night spot in town that open just last month )..
We went there after our D&D.

Is really fun with a group of colleagues.We drank, drunk, dance, play games....some puke like me, some fall, some strip like me, some cry, some enjoy like me...haha...what a night. I manage to reach home by 430am. Goodness, is not easy to drive when u drank so much .... lucky nothing happened.

I truely enjoy that night of fun and god, i am blessed with fun and caring friends around me. Thank you...

Been raining this week... so can only stay home play game or read.. find that there is so much thing can be done...just lack of time.

1 comment:

starbender said...

Hahaa,
U sure had a great time!
:)