Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sat-Jan21

One more week to Chinese New Year... busy busy busy. With office work and also home. Today they are coming to install a kitchen sliding door...cos my mom is a super oily chef! Everytime when she cook, goodness, the whole house will be full of smoke...
So no choice have to spend money on the partition.

A new year ... i hope everything will be on a right track. I am so hopeless in life. Guess i am not brave enough. Once u shown weakess, people will try to take advantage of u. I am tired.. Am i not good enough?

I believe i did my best in my job. But something just not right...maybe i am just too senitive.. Sometime i just wonder how long i will live before i really rest.

Better dont think too much...must stay positive.. God, give me strenght to carry on..

Have a good weekend..

No comments: