Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday Sian...

What a long weekend...labour day holiday...i had quite a good rest.

First of all, Jessie/sandy/wei siong and me had a good fight over the mahjong table..from 4 pm till 2 am yesterday, we had 3 rounds of game, the first two i lose abt $15.00. But lucky at the last game, i won $20 so end up i won $5.00 more..hahaha very fun but very tired. I guess we are not young anymore so staying up late really can kill.

Today, Frans invited me to his colleague's condo for a pot luck thingy. Can swim and sun tan.. but the weather lately is quite moody...so wonder will it rain...really restless, cos back in my mind i know i still have a project on hand that need to complete by this weekend...

Been very faithful to the gym lately, cos i really can see some development below my shirt. The body looks good to me..hahaha...getting older and is my last chance to take care otherwise it may be too late...:P but i still didnt lose much weight, just have a nice tone body now. I hope my waist can cut down a bit more.. the worst thing abt me is, i always have this concept that since i work out i can affort to eat a bit more..so i can never get rid of the tire in the middle session.

Was intro to a young gay couple website lately, is quite funny to read about their life. i guess i had passed their age. Me and frans are not that loving...hahaha we dun really said it out.. maybe we are more friend than couple now..who knows.. Like what monica told me, we are just lonely that is why we hold on to each other..

I guess living in a city.. as gay man...closet one..is not so easy...i find it hard , as i still mind how people look at me. Although i work hard at work but i believe the conservative society still care. Working with gay people...although i know in our creative line, there are many PLU but i really dun wanna risk.

Kat is moving back home. She is such a dear friend, i can talk to her about my problem and stuffs. Now moving away from singapore, it may be hard to really call and chat.. I sincerely wish her good luck back home and be a happy house wife to be..hahaha..

No comments: