Wednesday, April 12, 2006

April Rest

Been a long long long time since i last update my blog. I believe my friends out there thought i am dead...anyway i am still kicking and alive.

Ok, let me update what happened lately in my happy life in the "shit hole".

Honestly, One had to be happy in his job. To stay happy is an art. Working in big organization and working with people is not an easy task. I find that i am more and more ..well i can only say plastic. I always joke about becoming a tupperware. anyway job is always there, even if u die one day the company wont wind up cos u are dead.

i was very busy last few weeks, been workin on a project for almost 3 to 4 weekend..I was tired, mentally....after some rest i am feeling better now. I learned a lesson from here... U will enjoy your work if u put your heart into it but hey dun do it blindly... at least have to be appreciated.. My boss was blind... he never realised that i was workin over few weekend and i am tired... end up he said...he dun know cos i didnt voice out and tell him... do i need to be vocal?? to be loud ...??

I really learn a lot in the shit hole...i believe i changed my way...from treating people to thinking way ahead...although i am not as good as some girls...the things is i hate to be the one left behind not knowing things around me... Is a sad way of looking at life...I am not an actor nor a star. why i need to act and not be myself.

I guess i had my happy days when i was a freelancer few years back...and now i am fallen angel into this shit hole...

Let's pray for me not be a prey in this shit hole to those ugly politic....

No comments: