Saturday, April 15, 2006

My DNA report


My Personal Dna Report


Above is an Online test that i take few days back...quite interesting...

Anyway, we had a long weekend this week...been restless....cos need to go back office to finish up my project. Finally done at abt 3pm just now. Back home, restless...dunno what to do...

Attended Angela wedding, an expensive and up class wedding. My pocket had a big hole now...knowing that i will never have one in my life time...

Meeting fran later for movie...restless...oh maybe should go hiking again!!!

Ha, we went hiking on good friday, early morning at 11am....well...half way it rain....really heavy and thunder roar !!! well, i enjoy the rain and the hike...
it smoothe my stressful mind and take away my worry...sometime, getting away break all stress..

No comments: