Saturday, April 22, 2006

Sat, my resting day-April22

Time really pass fast...maybe i am getting older now..started to like those songs that i dislike in the past. hahaha..yeah so funny, right? I really like music whenever i passby a music store, i will just go in and walk one round, i dun buy as many CD as before. very selective nowadays... was jalan jalan at a pasan manan last nite. As u know they always have a CD store selling cheap CDs. They were playing Chen bai Qiang on air. Dun really like him, but his (only love u) really sounds good to me then....i am old now..

SG, Tang, Mar and Woof are working their ass off on this sat ....now...saw them on MSN...they are good people and i respect them... SG once told me i over-work for the company, cos i work over few weekends in a row...but situation put me in a position that i had no choice but to stay back...anyway, everyone is unhappy...

The system or the way this comapny work is a bit weird. Just that the unhappiness grow deeper and deeper..sooner or later all the good people wanna leave, but there is no cure to it.. is so weird how these changes develop...I am part of the group.
Maybe cos i am a bit careless and living in my own world...i am better off, cos i only get hurt if i know too much..the problem with me is i dun think far..i just be happy with what i am doing in that moment. and hope everyone around me are happy.

So, how should i spend my weekend....bake roti? or go gym? Life is boring in singapore...help help..

No comments: