Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Boring Tuesday-Oct11

Few days didnt update my blog...got a complain from my fan...hahaha...my dear colleague..the one that we had a lot in common, one who had upset stomach after the ma la steamboat, one who lead me to the awakening...hahaha...Wes..thanks for being a friend...

Office is going for a re-structuring coming Nov. I bet there will be a great change in term of working relationship with the old colleagues... We had great fun together and i sure miss working with them...

Still having the after effect from the reading....i even went for a meditation lesson last night...for my character i will do anything once!! just to experience and know what is all about.... anyway, the experience was quite "magical" I can feels wave on both my palm and can see changing color when i close my eyes.... Nice and smoothing color....I truely believe that the meditation really work...and with the control of energy, i bet it really have some un-natural force within...But i dont think i will dive into it as i really over spend this month and god will knows..

I better control and hope money drop from sky soon...

Some people was afraid of seeing things...some don't, like me.....as what they said, when i am ready...i will see it...talked to my colleague today...she told me about her dream which is so real that scare her....

She dream that she woke up and saw herself sleeping there....then saw a lady (shadow) at the corner of her room...afraid then she ran out to the living room...saw an old maid sitting there...even saw her room-mate came out of their room, to wash up and left for work... she then went back to her room and sleep into her own body....

Weird dream huh...to her everything is so real and that scare her out...
She is a funny and interesting character....

:)

No comments: