Friday, October 07, 2005

On Leave Again-Oct7

October, must be a very non productive month for me, cos i seems to be on leave and MC every now and then...What to do...i really not feeling well and i need to clear my leave before end of oct otherwise our intra-system will "eat away" my leave...I still have 3 more days to clear....hmmm...maybe i am too hard working during the year otherwise why so many leave unclear huh.....hehehe..

Last night finally told blackie, that i wanna go on leave today...so sian nothing much to do, just helping my colleague to do her revisions..3 revisions!!! Is not like i dun wanna to do just that my back still not that recover and is a chore to really work...and also i simply no mood to think too much.. I know Margaret was under stress...to me we are all adult, we should know how to handle stress...i had been under a lot of stress too..... Remember long long ago ..feb this year...

I was working on one mega project..constantly under the eyes of blackie..i was not confident then and once he even paste my drawing with lots of ugly remark all over it, over my monitor...the next morning, whoever past by my desk saw my drawing...came to me and say sorry to me...sigh...hey, maybe i should scan that drawing and paste it here, then u all will have a good laugh..hahaha

I had been there...just take it easy and tackle one problem at one time.. What to do, life have to carry on...

After end of the year 2005, i will be more relief...cos i will finally pay off my renovation loan...Eugene, my dear friend and he did my house..beautifully!! help me in many ways to make all these possible...that means i will be a bit richer and can have some saving on hand...NOW I AM REAL BROKE!!!

I bought my China Colleague Liu to little india last night....show him the infamous desker road... had indian food for dinner and shop at Mustafar... Actually what can u really do in singapore....???? I am so bore sometime....fran and me can be very boring couple...we dun club, eat at hawker...only thing is we drive and can go all over singapore for nice food...

I miss our Malaysia trip..we used to drive all the way to KL and malacca...and i had so much fun...maybe i can talk about that another day huh...:)

Good day...

No comments: