Saturday, October 29, 2005

Live life like the last day of my life...-Oct29

Sat, the day that i can sleep late... been feeling tired and ache over the last few days since visited Liu ShiFu...He is good, i must say....my pain had really improve a lot!!! and i am glad that i am ok now...

Friday, yesterday....what a day...interview with my boss, and got my appraisal signed.. was surprise how he look at me...anyway is a good thing even through i am not sure is that sincere...

Happy hour.... company holding a 9 course dinner after work to celebrate a success of an event that was held not long ago...lucky draw...ME!!! got a pair of concert ticket to Teresa teng musical tribute...not my cup of tea..most likely will give it to Fran's parent..

During dinner, my big boss came over and wanna me to go japan next week for a show..
a oversea trip, some where that i never go before.. not really keen to go either... just not in the right mood.... will see how...

Planning to go roller blading this afternoon...going to pick Fran later..got a vase from one of my colleague... so tempted to get some fresh flower... i guess all happy people like flower...hahaha...

I am silly, always do stupid and silly stuffs.... I am really glad to have friends like Wes, Kat and SG. They help and look out for me a lot.... Sounds silly... at the age 34 i am still metally simple...well, that is me...

No comments: