Sunday, October 09, 2005

The Gifted one-Oct08

I went to my tarot reading and realised a lot of things that is new and unknown to me...Well, total 2 tarot reading...cos the first one intro me to the second one for further explaination...

Both of them tell me, they can only see male figure in my life and i have lot of yang in me...that means i am gay !!!! He can see a man in me, a strong yang!! and he can tell i am born to be gay as i choose it, cos i had problem with female in my past life...

I am also a gifted one as i had the "third eyes"... the ability to see things...and that really interest me in certain way....Will you choose to open up your third eye?
how to deal with those that hang around...hmmm....errie but interesting huh ...

She recommended some books for me to open up my world and he wanna me to learn more about my past life...what a day...too overwhelming and tired...

I need time to think about it...i am truely tired now....

No comments: