Monday, October 24, 2005

Crazy day, Crazy me-Oct24

I must say, life treated me well...surrounded with good friends, family and good sex.
hahaha... Wes, thanks again for the frightening phone call, i will remind myself not to make the same mistake again and Kat for giving me good advise on how to handle things.

The problem with me is... i dun think too much..to concern about other's problem which i can joyly well give it a miss...must learn to reject! Yeah you Mxther Fxxker Fxxk Oxx...hehhehe...

Been amost a week since i last update...yes i am lazy and lazy... what else can i say....been lazy about work...about love...about life...

The wonder feeling of that spiritual stuff has over..and now i am in this cruel happy world...sign....struggling to make a living.... been calaculating my saving and expenses lately...goodness really can't live without a full time job...everything is expensive in singapore and i am a BIG spender...

Went to Habour front with Fran to look see at big sales on tv...been wanting to get one tv for my living room. Is really crowded out there.... and i have a real tight budget...and realise that 42" plasma is super big in my that tiny small living room..
so make up my mind to zoom down to a 32" LCD...so scan through the whole store...found ONE! make in singapore...hmmm....would i want to get a LCD tv, a singapore brand at $1800 or get a jap brand that cost almost double....ma de.. end up i decided to wait till christmas for price to drop further and save up more money.
Think too much end up buy nothing and spend all the money away... hahaha...

Eugene came over...he is really a good pal... lot of jokes and stories to share.. i feels good with him. He has been very helpful to me in life and also in saving cost for my house reno! I must said that my house reno is basic and yet is cosy and please to lay man eyes.... i like the earth tone finishing. easy feeling,relax and casual... I did my basic when i moved in one year ago and now thought of doing a sliding door to kitchen, a shoe rack, and also one of my bedroom cabinet. After that my house will be fully done up... And i will live happily ever after...alone?

No comments: